With our unique and diverse expertise in delivering education and technology services we deliver customised learning solutions for schools. Our services are designed to improve the learning outcomes catering to the needs of students, teachers, educators, parents and communities. We work as a trusted partner to Central and State Government, private schools and educational institutions, international agencies who are working towards using technology for improving quality of education. We are also implementing school management programmes for corporate who committed to improved education as part of their CSR mandate.
We believe in simplicity of our solutions. Therefore we rely heavily on making our products Interactive, Portable, Immersive, Technology driven and Need based. We strongly believe in leveraging information, communication and technology (ICT) to enhance both teaching and learning experience. Our education services are organised around technology and non technology initiatives to build a holistic learning environment in schools. We put teacher at the core of our solutions so that they can deliver programmes that have direct impact on learning which nurtures thinkers and leaders.
Our Education Services are structured around Five main practices
- EduTech: As part of this practices, we provide specific education solutions like computer labs with host of value added services, all-in-one devices such as K-Yan, web based solutions which include Exploriments, virtual experiments, English language training and several other mobile and web-learning solutions
- School Infrastructure Improvement and Management Services (SIIMS): This practice is focused around creating effective learning spaces through a physical infrastructure establishment and improvement programme which re-energises the school facilities. The programme includes technology interventions, teaching learning material, teacher training, life skills, modernisation of library and community awareness programmes/workshops
- Teacher Training: This Practice addresses the most important need of a school - a good teacher. A number of capacity building workshops are offered both for in-service teachers and educators. We also cater to the pre-service training needs for teachers for career enhancement
- Teaching & Learning Resources: This practice specialises in Technology and Non-Technology based educational resources for schools. This includes a unique blend of digital media like multimedia resources, virtual experiments and subject based learning kits
- Supplementary Education: Dedicated towards holistic development of the students, this practice imparts training on English language, use of technology, health and hygiene, finance management etc. We have also innovated 'education on wheels' by way of education buses catering to needs of students who cannot otherwise access the schools