A wide variety of issues ranging from education, health, skills development, environmental sustainability and enterprise development leading to community development and welfare have found favour among top companies. IL&FS Education has been one of the early players when it comes to working with companies for delivering their Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
Today top corporates have partnered us for implementation of their mandates under CSR. We work together as partners for the following:
- Aligning their CSR policy to the overall social and sustainability objectives
- Social Impact Assessment for CSR
- Implementation on Pan – India basis
- Development Communication through IEC
Key Areas of CSR Interventions:
- Schools as the Learning Hub: We work with our partners to co-create a model such that holistic learning can be implemented using technology and innovation.
- Placement linked Skills Development: Our flagship skills initiative is designed to offer industry benchmarked training with no entry barriers to the youth, especially from the rural areas, to link them to jobs at the end of the training cycle. Till date we have trained 2,43,000 youth and placed them in jobs
- Livelihood Programmes for Self Employment: We offer entrepreneurship skills programmes which outline rural sectors and resources, study the gap analysis, frame strategies for upliftment of the sector and finally implement frameworks to address the identified gaps.
- Skills at Schools: We offer an integrated year long programme offering 1000 hours blended training comprising of both vocational and academic components in schools. These programmes are mapped to the NVEQF and as per the NOS developed by Sector Skills Council (SSC)
- Strengthening Public Health Initiatives: The broad objective of our health initiative is to strengthen the existing system through interventions based on a) Program Management for Health b) Technology as a bridge for Health Care and c) Skill Development for field based and support staff